Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Chocolate Chip Cookies



This recipe is a family recipe. It was passed down from my great grandma, to my grandma, to my mom, to me. This is my go-to chocolate chip cookie recipe. It beats all other cookie recipes. I am not exaggerating. Nothing compares and you will not go back to another chocolate chip cookie recipe after you make these.

Delicious.

My kids jump up and down when I say I'm making these.

The base recipe is so good, you can swap out other things for the chocolate chips. Like M&M's or Reece's Pieces.

With my cookies, I use air-bake cookie sheets and I use my Kitchen-Aid mixer.

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

2 cups vegetable oil
4 eggs
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 1/2 cups flour
2 cups chocolate chips

Directions:

1. In your mixer, or a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until fluffy.
2. Add brown sugar and white sugar. Mix until smooth.
3. Add baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
4. Slowly mix in flour.
5. Add chocolate chips.
6. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to let harden.
7. On a greased cookie sheet, drop by spoonful
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes
9. Let set for 7-10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack.
10. ENJOY!!

Let me know what you think!

Have a recipe you want to share? Message me!

Like The Village: For Moms on Facebook
fb.com/thevillageformoms

No comments:

Post a Comment