Sunday, September 4, 2016

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies




Oh. My. Word.

What screams "Fall" like PUMPKIN!!? This season is honestly my favorite time of the year. As I was making these, my husband was in the living room holding a sleeping baby while watching college football and I had my two little boys running around giggling.

My house started smelling like pumpkin. It's officially fall in our house!

These brownies are delicious. My family loves brownies. My family loves pumpkin bars (Recipe to come soon), so what is better than combining the two? Not much.

I'm going to be honest with you. I am a boxed brownie girl. I've made homemade brownies, nothing compares to Betty Crocker. They are simple, quick, gooey, fudgy goodness. So, that is what I use.

Here is the recipe:

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE BROWNIES

Brownie:
1 box fudge brownie mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 TBL water
1 Egg

Filling:
1 4 oz Pkg Cream Cheese, Softened
1/2 cup pumpkin puree (Not pumpkin pie mix)
1 Egg
3 TBL sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves

Directions:

1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease 9x9 square pan
3. Beat filling ingredients with electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
4. Make brownie mix with above ingredients (NOT what the box says)
5. Spread 3/4 brownie mix in dish.
6. Spoon filling evenly over brownie mix
7. Add the rest of the brownie mix
8. Use butter knife to swirl batter until marble look (This takes quite a bit of swirling)
9. Bake 35-40 minutes until knife comes out almost clean
10. Store uneaten brownies (If there ever is...) in the refrigerator, covered.

ENJOY!

Like what you see?? Please Share!
Have a recipe you want to share?? Message me on Facebook!!
facebook.com/thevillageformoms

No comments:

Post a Comment